Making homemade hand soap is a simple and affordable way to ensure that you are using a product that is free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances. Here's a simple recipe for making your own natural hand soap:
- 1 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil (such as lavender or peppermint)
- 1 cup distilled water
- Soap dispenser
- In a small bowl, combine the liquid castile soap, sweet almond oil, and essential oil. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the distilled water with the soap mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a soap dispenser and shake well.
- Your homemade hand soap is ready to use! Simply pump a small amount onto your hands and lather with water.
Note: This recipe is for a liquid hand soap. If you prefer a bar soap, you can try a similar recipe using a soap base and your preferred ingredients.