Making a milkshake is a simple process that can be done in just a few minutes. Here is a basic recipe for making a classic vanilla milkshake:
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- Place the ice cream in a blender.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract (if using) to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed.
- Pour the milkshake into a tall glass.
- Optional: Top the milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry.
Note: You can customize this recipe by using different flavors of ice cream and adding other ingredients like fruit, chocolate syrup, or peanut butter to make your own unique milkshake recipe.